Tuesday, October 09, 2007

my fren asked me..

what makes u tink it's worth staying in this world..

my ans..

I dunno!

his ans..

SAME!

lols! dude~ u're my best bud~ XD


Audition Addict Alert!
=X

mau + long = couple.
ming & long = friends.
ming jio mau = wtf.
mau + ming = ? dunno. =x
ming & long = MIA

mau + gilerarunner = zzzz. heartbreaker. kns.

lols! today so weird.. gt ppl ask me b their audi gf.. 2 smmore.. =.= kns.. nvr see my profile i'm attached har? =X dun wan so many audi bf ler.. later PEOPLE say me flirt.. lols.. reject them.. kns! the gers say i v evil.. v bad.. =.= wtf!

to Caslyn meimei.. dun so sad ler.. if he love u.. he wun so ez break wid u der noh.. cheers~ I alreadi give u my advice ler.. up to u to decide wad to do.. =) hope u're alright!

// aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh //

i wanna give up again ler! DAVID!! where u!!! =(

find counseller bah.. ^^ finding one soon~ wee~

can i QUIT school? =X i'm still considering..


DAVID!! dun read this post! =X
anyway, u deleted my pic in ur blog!! =x so shuai der neh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home